Allow us to connect to your Redshift cluster
ironSource.Atom needs access to your Redshift cluster to organize and optimize your tables. Grant the following IP to access your cluster:
Depending on the setup of your cluster, you will need to take different steps to allow ironSource atom to connect.
If your Redshift cluster is in a VPC
You can grant these IPs access to your Redshift cluster by following these steps:
Create an EC2 security group in your VPC and add the IPs.
Attach the Security Group to your Redshift cluster:
That’s it! The IPs are open and we are ready to go.
For more information: http://docs.aws.amazon.com/redshift/latest/mgmt/working-with-security-groups.html
If your Redshift cluster isn’t in a VPC
If your Redshift cluster isn’t in a VPC you have to take different steps to open connectivity for ironSource atom.
1. Create a Redshift security group
- In the AWS Redshift console go to the “Security” tab
- Click “Cluster Security Group”
- Choose a name for the Security Group, add a description and click “Create”
- Back in the Security tab click your newly created security group
- Click “Add Connection Type”
- Choose CIDR/IP as a connection type and enter “126.96.36.199/32” as the IP to authorize.
2. Add the new security group to your cluster
In the AWS Redshift console go to the “Clusters” tab
- From the list of available clusters, find your cluster and click it.
- In the cluster detailed view, click the “Cluster” button, and choose “Modify” from the dropdown.
- In the “Modify Cluster” modal window, add your security group to the cluster by using (CTRL+click/CMD+click) on the security group’s name in the “Cluster Security Groups” field.
- Click the “Modify” button.
- That’s all!